The advancements in technology have led to concerns about security for today’s generation. Its work is to make day-to-day tasks more secure and convenient for the users while providing a pleasurable experience. However, the variety that is being offered can sometimes take a toll on us; leaving us confused as to what we should opt for.
Offline payments are a thing of the past. Not only are they chaotic, but also hamper the growth of our society as a whole. With the advent of technology, most of the tasks can be completed at a click. Basic bills such as water, electricity, telephone, credit cards, gas bill, FASTag, Broadband, etc. can be paid for at your convenience.
Some apps have helped in bringing us this facility such as Paytm, Amazon Pay, Airtel Money, JIO Money, MobiKwik and Google Pay. These are some of the famous and secure platforms that you can use for making successful and secure online transactions. They offer prepaid recharge for your telephone bills as well. Those days of standing in long queues for a phone recharge are gone!
Apart from these apps, there are websites such asAirtel Payments Bank, which was introduced as India’s first Payments Bank.
- It aims to make payments cashless and more effective by giving the unbanked users a platform to open Savings Accounts and make transactions via Airtel Money Wallet.
- Both online and offline payments are made possible with the digital wallet.
- The website enables users to make secured payment/recharges for prepaid, postpaid, FASTag, DTH, Broadband and various other utility bills such as Gas, Water, Electricity, etc…
- In addition to this, one can initiate Insurance premium payments too from this website.
Airtel Payments Bank also extends diverse schemes for its users which are available on their official website.
- Airtel Payments Bank offers a wide range of services such as online recharge, paying telephone bills, utility bills, booking tickets and other types of secure transactions.
- The digital payments can be initiated by scanning the QR code, BHIM UPI, transfer to another number and Merchant Initiated Payment.
The Bank attempts to make cashless transactions safer for the public while at the same time maintaining utmost security. Banking experience has been made as seamless as possible with this initiative, especially for the underserved population of the country.
Online payments have made all kinds of transactions accessible to people of all age groups. Now, buyers can shop anything as well as pay their bills from the comfort of their home with fast transactions. The applications that furnish the luxury of online payments also ensure the security of these transactions. They employ great technologies to transfer your money to the right place securely.
It is true that the risk of cyber-fraud has instilled a fear in our head about the security of online transactions. For the same reason, it is imperative to read the terms and conditions that every application has displayed for its users. The terms and conditions explain how the company can help you in case of a fraudulent transaction from your behalf or the app. In some cases, they will compensate in the form of damages to their customers, while in the other, they do not take any responsibility.
So, always remember to go through the policies offered by any online platform guaranteeing safe transactions.